Friday 6 November 2009

Come On Iain Dale, Follow Katy Perry's Example!


Earlier this week I blogged the following:

"So Phil Jupitus is cramming his considerable belly, huge fat Uranus and sagging breasts into women's clothing and, no doubt getting quite a thrill out of it. If BBWs turn you on, then Phil will surely be one of your pin up fantasies! But if Jupitus can do it, why shouldn't another West Ham fan follow his lead to further his ambitions?

With the advent of "all women short lists" for prospective Conservative party candidates, surely this is now the way forward for Bracknell and Sandhurst reject Iain I'm Thinking Of Closing Down My Blog Because People Are Nasty To Me Dale. I must say he would make an ugly chic but a trip down to Evans, the shop for larger ladies, may just pay dividends for the would be Furher. Who knows, he might enjoy it and find "This lady is for turning!"

Now Katy Perry has modelled the ideal outfit for a would be West Ham Tory Tranny! Couldn't you just picture Dale dressed up like that, his eyes made up in best Clockwork Orange fashion?

Meanwhile, I think Katy was trying to join in the 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 debate, doing her very best to tell Zola to play two up top!

10 comments:

TBI said...

Don't go on that piss pot blog anymore.

Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whats the source of that image?

HAMMERTIME-LJ said...

Iain Dale is both a much more creditable man and hosts along with SJ Chandos a much professional site that actually follows and praises West Ham rather than puts them down. Stop hiding behing your West Ham shirt and reveal your Tottenham one beneaf.

Hammersfan said...

2139, it is beneath. A th mate, not an f. It is also think and thought and thirty three. But take care, it is frogs. Thirty three frogs used to trip me up, became firty free throgs. Oh the Newham roots!

Iain Dale might be all the fings you say but he is also a Tory. That makes him a kunt in my book!

Iain Dale said...

At least WTID has members and replies! What do you have except people slagging you off?

You are really a sad little man with no life aren't you!

The standard of your bog says it all!

Oh and I don't have to include fake testimonials on mine! :)

Hammersfan said...

Now if that is the real Iain Dale, I am honoured! To think, a Tory blogger demeaning himself by visiting this humble site. The man who begged for Hammers fans to turn out at the Bracknell and Sandhurst open primary to vote for him! Such dignity, such pride, such...

Tell me, what does the standard of my blog say? That I have an opinion that moves off the Duxbury script?

If it is you Iain, and you keep being nasty to me, I will close this blog down, I can't take any more, you are sooooo mean to me!

Hammersfan said...

Damn but it isn't Dale, it is an imposter! And I was going to ask for an autograph!

Stani Army said...

Honest truth, this blog is much better than Dales. HF is clearly a better, more articulate and humorous writer than Dale or the other guy he has on there.

HAMMERTIME-LJ, with respect, I have to disagree. If you read Dales site from the beginning, you will see that he hates a lot. Carlton Cole, Boa Morte, Ashton, Bellamy, Faubert, Neill, are just some of his victims. I came across this blog, not sure if the person still adds stuff.

http://westhamtillafteridie.wordpress.com/

He's upset a lot of people has Dale. Pretty silly for someone who is in the public eye.

Stani Army said...

...notice the 'after' in the URL by the way!

Hammersfan said...

LOL Stani, are you behind that?