Wednesday 30 December 2009

Bolton Hit the Panic Button


Megson has gone and that seems daft to me. I didn't fancy Bolton to drop because Megson is a street fighter and doesn't worry about little matters like "style" and "entertainment". He is in the Curbishley and Allardyce mould, and that type rarely suffer relegation. Who looked the better manager when we met Bolton a couple of weeks back? It wasn't Zola!

The fans hated him and the Board have bowed to the fans. Who will they bring in to replace him? Alan Curbishley perhaps? I would love it, just love it, if Turds came in and Bolton went down!

3 comments:

T.I.S said...

I think they are amongst the worst fans in the premiership. However, as a Bolton fan told me before, they are sick to death of defensive football, but I think they are stuck in the Alladyce era.

Savvakis said...

Prediction: Bolton will be relegated! Totally agree. A change of style is not gonna do them any good because with the players they have they only have a chance to stay up if they continue to play "rugby" football a la Alardyce. I won't feel sorry for them because I still have vivid memories of the Bolton team that escaped relegation and sending us down with 42 points!

hammalot said...

Bolton wont get relegated. Unlike us they have a squad full of seasoned internationals. I rate the likes of Klasnic, Taylor, Muamba, Cahill etc.

Megson hasnt got these guys keeping a clean sheet and thus deserved the sack.