Friday 30 April 2010

Fulham v West Ham - Let's Cheer The Heroes!


Our trip to Fulham is the clash of everybody's second team...against West Ham United. To be honest, now that the points no longer matter, I wouldn't even begrudge Fulham victory over us on Sunday. The achievements of Woy and his boys have been truly fantastic over the past couple of seasons and their triumph on Thursday, whilst Liverpool crashed out, was a total joy.

Well done Fulham, well done Woy, well done Bobby, John and Paul. The result really doesn't matter on Sunday so I hope our fans take the opportunity to pay fitting tribute to a team of genuine footballing heroes - and I'm talking about the Fulham boys of course!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right you total knob. I am going to the game today with my 2 boys and we have paid a grand total of 147 pounds for our tickets. I am going to watch the hammers and not Fulham as are all of our 5,000 fans that are at fulham every year. Wd all want hammers to win you are just a total twat wanting fulham to win.

Hammersfan said...

I think you are the knob. Are you taking sleeping bags and a tent? The game kicks off tomorrow!

Hammersfan said...

And another point, "I wouldn't begrudge Fulham a win" doesn't mean I want them to win.

Anonymous said...

Yep sorry comming down from shropshire today so another 100 quids worth of petrol on top of that so my weekend starts today. You ae not a real fan even Liverpool fans wanna bet chelsea even if that gives the title to Mancs.

Hammersfan said...

Liverpool fans want to beat Chelsea becuae they are chasing a place in the top 4 and trying to secure a place in the Europa League as a fall back position. How I wish we were going into Sunday's game with that incentive to win!

Anonymous said...

I think most Liverpool fans would rather they roll over than give the mancs the title, anyone i've heard anyway