Tuesday 29 June 2010

Is Ex Tottenham Centre Back Scum?


Have you read what Davenport has claimed in relation to his alleged assault on his pregnant sister? As pathetic explanations go, this one seems to take the absolute biscuit! I quote:

"My dad put the question to her, 'Are you sure this is what you want because this is it?' As he said that to her she went for my dad and started hitting him around the face. That's why I got in between and grabbed her wrists. We fell over and smashed heads. She was going mental at this point and I put my head to her head and we collided heads on two or three occasions. I did see my sister had bruises to her face which I apologise for."


I struggle to imagine any circumstances that would result in me leaving bruises on any woman's face; but then I don't associate with a certain type of woman! To compound matters, his sister was seven weeks pregnant at the time of the alleged assault, and all this allegedly took place in front of Calum's four year old nephew who was shouting, "Get off my mummy, get off my mummy" as Davenport allegedly held the pregnant woman by her hair and "battered her head against a wall".

Oh, and we shouldn't forget that Davenport had allegedly drunk eight pints before hand!

What a wonderfully disfunctional family this sounds! If true, sounds like utter scum! I reckon West Ham are well rid. Mind you, Stoke or Bolton might sign him even after 18 months of porridge!

13 comments:

Stani Army said...

He was protecting his Dad from his pregnant sister. Lethal, these pregnant women!

Hammersfan said...

I reckon he is basing his defence on what the police officers said after they smashed out Steve Biko's brains on the wall of that South African cell!

Stani Army said...

What did they base it on HF? That he went on hunger strike?

Hammersfan said...

No, that he repeatedly ran and smashed his own head against the wall of the cell from memory.

Stani Army said...

The judge will say 'that's a poor excuse, but you've always been poor in defence Mr Davenport'

Anonymous said...

I love Davenport and hope we sign him back next season on a free

Anonymous said...

He was fine when he was a yid hf,as soon as he whent pikie he started to carry on like a pikie.Any way I remember seeing him with his bird and kid coming out of the lane after we played utd and thinking what a nice bloke how wrong.love the pink this years girls.keep up the good work hf. Kevtheyid

Deane said...

Steve did in fact die from hunger strike the massive head injuries were purely coincidental As a schoolkid at the time we were told that he jumped out a window to escape but because black people had smaller brains than white people he didn't understand the concept of 10 floors up
Ah history lessons I remember them well think I got an A in mythology

Deane's teacher said...

Deane you're also lying again, tut tut, off to the Head with you

Anonymous said...

I love Hammersfan, Tottenham, the crazy game we like to call football, Davenport, all seaside towns and pregnant women. Fin.

Shaun said...

Davenport has been CLEARED! Ummm...that's NOT GUILTY!
Meanwhile, his sister's 'boyfriend', who STABBED Davenport, AND wounded HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER, will be sentenced later!
Aah, don't you just love British justice HF....seems like you stuck your 'scum' label on the wrong bloke?!

Anonymous said...

Mate you want to remove this post and pronto, liable doesn't even cover it - if I were you I'd issue an apology just to be on the safe side. You never know one of your haters here might forward it to his preventatives.......

Stani Army said...

Don't you just hate lawyers? They're either making the innocent guilty or the guilty innocent.