Thursday 1 July 2010

Liverpool Land Fulham's Woy


So Liverpool have got their man. After buying off Rafa and considering appointing King Kenny, the Reds have settled on Woy Hodgson.

A spokesman for the club confirmed, "Roy Hodgson is the perfect man for the job. We know that we will be known as the Weds from now on, but that is no big deal. The important thing is that he has the perfect CV. He has successfully managed a team with minimal expectations, taking them through to the final of the Europa League. If he can keep us in mid table and lead us to a European final next season, we will be delighted."

You have to feel for Fulham. Especially if Turds takes over!

6 comments:

Sav said...

As bad as that may be for Fulham (having Turds as manager and all that) I am not sure we are in a better position with the two Davids and a "Yes man" as their puppet Manager.

Anonymous said...

I love curbs

Deane said...

I keep saying the brown volvo has been ousted by a grey volvo estate

Stani Army said...

Where is that dumb-ass Liverpool fan who had his head up Raffa's behind, and gave me an ear full when I mentioned that Liverpool should get Hodgson few months back?

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be worrying about Fulham or Liverpool for that matter if I were you. It looks like West Ham are going to be a feeder club for Chelsea now or should I say an importer and exporter. Anything but a football club it seems!

Anonymous said...

See the sky news item on 'Hammers in Neymar talks.'