Wednesday 11 August 2010

Jeremie Aliadiere's chance to enter Hammer's Hall of Fame


After leaving West Ham with some unfinished business - he failed to complete a full 90 minutes and didn't score a single goal - Jeremie Aliadiere is being given a second shot at entering the West Ham Hall of Fame.

As things stand, Aliadiere is behind Lee Chapman, Henri Camara, Titi Camara, Gary Charles, Marco Boogers, Clive Clarke, Gavin Holligan, Luis Jimenez, Walter Lopez, Benni McCarthy, Allen McKnight, Savio, Manny Omoyinmi, Nigel Quashie, Calum Davenport, Florin Raducioiu, Brian Deane, Rigobert Song, Adrian Whitebread and Gary Breen in the race to be the crappiest Hammer ever!

I'm sure that if Avram gives him a game, however, the Frenchman with a funny name will stake a very persuasive claim!

(Did I miss your favourite pig? If so, let me know! And no, I don't count!)

8 comments:

Matt Ryan said...

Oi you just stole my story! lol

Hammersfan said...

I was writing it mate. I kept swooning as I put together that list of immortals in Claret and Blue!

Matt Ryan said...

Ok, I'll let you off but you forgot Spector! Tut tut tut!

Anonymous said...

only an idiot could forget Spector....

Anonymous said...

and you didnt mention the wonderful laurent courtois.

Graham De Roy said...

You forgot the worst of the lot - Paul Hilton - the centre half Lyall signed from Bury the day after West Ham beat them 10-0 in the League Cup.

Hammersfan said...

Interesting. I always thought Donkey Hilton was useless on the pitch, but he has his fans as I once discovered when I nominated him as one of our all time worst.

Spector isn't as bad as that lot surely?

I never saw Courtois, though he dounds like a sex act involving three people.

Anonymous said...

Javier Margas anyone?