Tuesday 24 August 2010

Rensing signing up in the air!


Brilliant. The deal to sign Michael Rensing is another, "Why bother?" move. I know our second choice keeper is injured but what's the point of bringing in a carbon copy of Green, a good shot stopper who is prone to gaffs and is weak in the air?

I know, why don't we sign a right back who can't tackle and is prone to giving the ball away, a left back who doesn't close down crosses and who is prone to injury, a centre forward who can't score and can't take penalties, a midfield player or two who play head down and can't spot a pass, a wide midfielder who can't cross, a centre half who has no positional sense and can't mark for his life and a second striker who lives in Macdonalds? Like that, we would have the perfect understudies for the entire first eleven!

Does that picture of Rensing remind you of anybody playing against the USA?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right HF, you hit the nail on the head mate - West Ham are rubbish - and make Rubbish signings - the team haven't improved one iota under the David's and Avram hasn't a DannyLaRue about trying to find anyone decent either.

I like the way you tell it like it is - top marks my Friend.

Ameet said...

I having to say... I agreements too, HF knows terrible when he see it and he doesn't beat around the bush and he is not afraid to speak his mind and West Ham are rubbish and he knows we are and you're a brave man HF and I takes my hat off to you.