Sunday 12 September 2010

Season Ticket Prices Falling Through The Floor

West Ham season tickets are falling in price like BP stock 9 months ago. Two home games down, and the price has dropped by 10%. Given both games were defeats, anybody buying a ticket now is likely to get better value than the loyal fan who committed pre season. Still, I suppose, those loyal fans have enjoyed fantastic entertainment watching the opposition smash six goals into our net! What a choker for all Hammers fans who missed out on that!

4 comments:

Headmaster said...

As a season ticket holder, I don't have a problem with it as it goes. It's a question of bums on seats and a reduction of 5% per game which, I guess, will continue after each successive home match.

Hammersfan said...

I suspect the final mini season ticket deal will be a fantastic offer again. I paid £250 in total for two tickets, one for me and one for my son, for the last 6 home games.

Anonymous said...

Who cares??????????

You are such a genius!

Can not wait till your next brilliant post!

Keep it up.Riveting stuff this

Anonymous said...

Its just the headline grabbing discounts that I object to from this couple of spivs.
Wow! 10 % off Season tickets. What a bargain!
But wait a minute, that's for 10% less games.
They are taking us for mugs.

John V P