Tuesday 14 September 2010

A Tactical Question

We are a short team at the moment. Green isn't particularly big for a keeper and is hopeless in the air. Neither Jacobsen nor Ilunga are tall. Upson and Ben Haim are not exactly Huths either. Noble is shortish, Parker is short, Boa is average, Behrami is a scrawny shite. And Obinna isn't a giant is he?

So tell me, why wasn't Cole marking the Chelsea big men at that first corner on Saturday? Talk about playing your cards badly! Still Avram was probably too busy worrying about Yom Kippur to trouble himself with defensive organisation!

8 comments:

el martillo said...

Short of stature, short of money short of confidence, short of commitment, short of points. Oh! And short of a manager on Saturday!

Hammersfan said...

Where have you been? Apart from appearing in Shakespearean cameos, this blog has missed you!

IG said...

Me and my shadow!!!

Hammersfan said...

What, you and Adolf?

T.I.S aka beaten wife said...

talking of shorties, Barrera anyone?

Stani Army said...

Rubbish manager init? That's why I don't understand your disappointment at him not being there at Stoke. I'm loving it!

Doesn't drill set piece disciplines into the players, doesn't know who's taking the penalties...the guy's a joke.

el martillo said...

Every day my two young kids give me reason to question whether I was right to tell them 'never be afraid to ask "Why"'? And the rest of my limited time I concentrate on things that give me pleasure in my life. So, I parked my support for West Ham outside Aycliffe's house and asked him to keep an eye on it as I have a deep unease over these owners; but this religious nonsense rattled my cage.

As you know, I still look in here regularly as it rises above the dogma and repetition of other sites but I don't even bother to scroll down the newsnow page these days. I get all the information I need here and apart from that ..it makes I larf.

Anonymous said...

And HF gets all the information from there [newsnow].