Friday 24 December 2010

Would you want to watch a West Ham game from here?


Yeah, I was behind the goal and I had such a good view I could almost see the goal at my end! The score? Not sure. Couldn't see what was happening at the other end of the pitch. In fact I couldn't really see what was happening in the penalty box at my end. But it was great value. I only paid £30 and ten seats either side of me were empty so I could lay down and have a snooze in the second half. I think we must have scored at some point because I could hear the distant sound of cheering.

Unless that was the Orient fans in Brisbane Road!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before we start moaning about the olympic stadium lets see what it looks like after west ham spend all this money on it to turn it into a football stadium first. only then can we make a judgement on it. it will probably look a lot different then and might just surprise us all. merry christmas HF and to all my fellow hammers that come on this site.

Sav said...

If you enjoy watching live cricket, then it would be a big improvement watching football at the Olympic stadium, even from that far distant seat shown in the picture!