Saturday 15 January 2011

Has O'Neill had a last minute rethink?

Suddenly there are mutterings about Jol. No news from the club as yet. Maybe there has been a last minute hitch. Well that would be West Ham all over wouldn't it?

What could it be? Brady has refused to have sex with Grant as part of his termination package?

O'Neill misunderstood what Sullivan said? It was £20 for new players, not £20million!

Maybe O'Neill met Sullivan face to face for the first time and both left the room saying, "I'm  not working with that obnoxious, gobby, big mouthed cnut!"?

3 comments:

TurdsOut! said...

I live in Woodford and last Tuesday I saw Jol in a Range Rover in Chigwell. Not a million miles from the Sullivan's house.

Anonymous said...

Turds - I hope it's true as personally I'd prefer MJ to MON.

Anonymous said...

.....Jol still owns a house in Chigwell from his time at
"Stratford Hotspurs".