Friday 13 May 2011

Nani's Legacy to Blame for the Mess!

Brescia have been relegated and that says it all, the mighty Nani strikes again! How he was welcomed  by delirious West Ham fans when he arrived but Turds knew differently! And where are the players he brought to the club now?

So Diamanti has just been relegated to Seria B and Daprela managed just 8 appearances all season for the same relegated team (yet some still say he was the solution to our left back problem!). Behrami is pulling up no trees for mid table Fiorentina - but amazingly he is suddenly fit!; Di Michele went into Seria B; Kovac is arguably not worthy of a place in our reserves; Laštůvka is growing a second head playing for Ukranian side FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk; Lopez is playing Romanian football for FC Universitatea Craiova; Tristan had to drop into the second tier of Spanish football and is now employed as a central reservation street light on a motorway somewhere in Spain; Franco couldn't find a club for ages then joined Velez and only managed one appearance before a shoulder injury put him out for the season; Jimenez is with Cesano but only managed 6 games all season; and Savio is on loan to a Bulgarian all inclusive hotel at Sandy Beach!

Ilunga? Not good enough for our squad of 25 even though that left us with NO left back cover! Which leaves da Costa who, come next September, may well be playing for 'Arry's Pentonville Mean Machine!

What a crowd of total follies.

And where is Bowyer? He has a League Cup winners medal. Etherington? Stoke are in the FA CUP Final and the top half of Prem. Bellamy? Well he's at Cardiff but he could have been at Spurs if Man City had allowed it. Collins? A rock in Villa's defence.

Want to know why we are going down? There is your answer!

13 comments:

fred149 said...

we still shouldnt have sold diamanti and daprela i think we could be higher up the table with them 2 in the team

Hammersfan said...

You may be right Fred - Brechia are second from bottom!

fred149 said...

2 players dont make a team diamanti still scores goals and daprela was quality when he played for us and he was young

US HF said...

Grant probably would gave started diamanti at left back!

USA Dave said...

Gang, you need to read this. It takes delusional thinking to a whole new level.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/14/avram-grant-west-ham-wigan

Sav said...

I have read the Guardian article Dave. But really, I have come to expect this from an incompetent/delusional manager. What I really don't understand is why the owners still don't get it!
I always say that it is not Avram's fault for being who he is. This is his nature. It is the incompetence and screwd up priorities of the owners that really gets me. The West Ham fans do not deserve this!

One thing AG forgot to say is that by the time we play our game at Wigan the chances are we will be already relegated!

John said...

Dave, its frightening, as you say the guy is completely deluded

USA Dave said...

Stani, it seems you are right. Not 100% mathematically, but close enough.

And I have also said that SuGo have made this mess and it is their job to fix it. Can they? Dont know. But despite the articles that say Grant may stay because of the payoff issue, I am certain he is gone. He is by far the worst manager in either league, and I now need to come off the fence on something. With all due respect HF, he is worse than Zola. Im not saying with Zola we would have stayed up, because I doubt we would have. But for Grant to do this badly with the additional players he was given and the opportunities to just get the points needed to stay up, yet still fail miserably, he gets the nod.

Now the question is who comes in.

HF. Why wait for the official word? We need an emotional outlet to feel hopeful for the future. So lets start a thread discussing who the potential replacements are and why.

I need that. Seriously. I can't talk anymore about this year.

Stani Army said...

I'm sure you meant Sav Dave, although I'm sure he won't care too much, being confused for a young handsome man like me.

As for managerial replacements, my top 3 would be 1) Lambert 2) Poyet & Tarrico 3) Houghton (maybe)

I'm off to read that article.

Stani Army said...

Oh dear.

USA Dave said...

Sorry Stani. You, too Sav. Actually, I thought both of you had proclaimed AG was a moron since the beginning.

Whatever. I was had.

USA Dave said...

As for your top 3 , I have to say number one is not a reasonable possibility, so I have to skip down.

I have said I would support Houghton. Still would. I like the idea of a guy with something to prove, a chip on his shoulder. And if QPR decide to change, which they might because Warnock has not had success in the Prem and they may decide that is reason enough to switch, I would have Warnock. He knows how to build and organize a team in that league.

Does anyone think a Martin Jol would accept the job with a bonus for promotion? If Sven can go to Leicster with an eye on the future maybe Jol would as well to get back to London?

HF, we need a thread started for this topic. And some drug therapy included.

Stani Army said...

I think Sav gave him a bit of a chance Dave if I'm not mistaken, which is fair enough. I was ruthless (or stupid). It was a no from the start from me but Sav soon clocked on.

A lot of people have questioned why HF supported Grant for so long, and the reason was me. He just wanted me to be wrong so much that he lost his critical thought processes. Makes you wonder what I've done that's so bad! Eh HF?