Sunday 21 August 2011

The Brady Pot Calling the McBenni Kettle Fat.

She is like a dog with a bone isn't she? I'm not sure it is appropriate for Brady to be writing for scandal rag The Sun anyway - how much money does this woman need? - but to use the column to settle old scores is cheap in the extreme. McBenni has gone now, let it go!

Her latest dig is again about McCarthy's body fat ratio which she quips was three times Kevin Phillips's 8%. Given she is so comfortable with announcing these stats, why doesn't she tell us the percentage of fat she is carrying? I bet there are a few cellulite patterns across her arse and thighs just like there are a few chins queueing up at the top of her neck!

8 comments:

Hammered said...

She's only stating what you were on about a while ago, so why slate her for that. Besides yes she may have a amount of it on her, but she isn't supposed to be a professional footballer who needs to keep his bodyfat content to a low level.
I can't understand why you would have a pop when she is clearly in agreement with what you think/thought of McBenni... :S

JohnH said...

hahhahaha - that's a big rich isn't it Capt. Plank? you use this rag to settle scores against those who you believe have besmirched the West Ham way = think of that poor old Scot Parker chap.

Hammersfan said...

He's gone now. She is still here. And I don't think it is appropriate for her to be seeking self publicity through The Sun. How many jobs has she got? She should shut up and focus on her role at West Ham. Anyway, how could I resist that headline?

Hammersfan said...

I am not employed by West Ham am I?

John said...

Ooooh you bitch! I can imagine that you're not the fittest of fiddles - as you're stuck in your game moderating this blog 7 days a week.

Hammersfan said...

LOL They are hiring a crane to get me out of the windows! It is true that, since my injury, I have added a few pounds but I don't have as many chins as Ms Brady!

TurdsOut! said...

You want to jump on a bike as it's low impact and shouldn't put a strain on a dodgy back.

Anonymous said...

This slapper destroyed our last season, is she wanting to destroy this one too?