Sunday 26 February 2012

Hammersfan admits HE was wrong over Di Canio and Swindon.

I could play Allardyce's game and look for excuses, but as things stand, I have no choice other than to admit that I was as wrong as wrong can be about Di Canio and Swindon. I predicted that it would end it tears. I predicted that Di Canio would flounce out before Christmas. I predicted that Di Canio's temperament would be totally unsuited to management.

Well I may yet be proved right on the third point, but he has done a bloody good job so far, despite the tantrums. Swindon now sit on top of the table with two games in hand - and have more points than Allardyce's West Ham. Maybe, just maybe, the Italian is our Messiah in waiting! The football and press conferences would surely be more exciting!

I'm not wrong very often so it's only right that I own up when I am. Now watch him flounce out before Easter to prove me wrong again!

9 comments:

Travelling Hammer said...

Waiting for your predictable Scottie Parker post following the red card, but maybe you'll impress me and TH can also be wrong!

Dave said...

Come on now HF, it's been 10 minutes since Parker was sent off against Arsenal and you still haven't blogged about how Parker is the devil incarnate and is responsible for all the suffering in the world.

You're slipping.

Stani said...

"I'm not wrong very often" HAHAAA!

^You're wrong there HF! :D

Hammersfan said...

LOL I didn't know! Got in the way of a goal last week by standing in the most offside position imaginable and sent off today! Scotty's wheels are coming off!

Sav said...

Well, I'll be...

Managing West Ham is his ultimate dream. He can't be as bad as that other Italian we had as manager, not to mention the Israeli one.

Well done Paolo. Well done HF for being able to admit you were very wrong. I am sure Stani and I and a few others can remind you of a few more things you should perhaps be owning up to. But who is counting...

Anonymous said...

'm not wrong very often so it's only right that I own up when I am. Now watch him flounce out before Easter to prove me wrong again!

Best joke I've heard in years.

You are and always will be, wrong.

Anonymous said...

16:57 beat me to it Stani = well done sir!

Anonymous said...

Di canio managing WHU one day would make me so proud,he's west ham through and through and has the tattoo to prove it,i hope this dream comes true,....COYI

Deane said...

as long as he flounces out and into West Ham I'll be happy