Saturday 16 June 2012

Birmingham Keen on Keane


Why? Why on earth would any club WANT to employ Roy Keane as manager?

Listen, I'm telling you the guy would upset any dressing room in five minutes flat. Listen, I'm telling you he would undermine players' confidence left, right and centre. Listen, Keane is so far up his own Irish arse it can't be true. Listen, he thinks its clever to play the hard man. Listen, he thinks you can bully players into playing for you. Listen, he is a dinosaur, a legend in his own mind, a one man ego.

Lee Clark or Roy Keane? No contest. In fact I would go for Steve Kean before I'd consider the failed Ipswich manager.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its the daily mail and his agent thats pushing keane.

Anonymous said...

If you follow news from the daily mail and believe it, then I'm afraid you have a problem. I take it there's no news for your lot? Why do you have an obession with commenting on BCFC? is it because you and the vile play in pink and baby blue?

Anonymous said...

Listen, listen, listen, like a broken record. Listen, possibly one of the most annoying articles I have ever read. KRO

Hammersfan said...

Listen, have you never listened to Roy Keane 2156?