Friday 6 July 2012

West Ham 5 Bradford 4 - Mayhem & Merriment!

This has to be one the greatest games ever to be played at the Boleyn. 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4, 3-4, 4-4, 5-4. Poor Bywater has a mare and defensively we were dire, but going forward...well this team really should have won something!

Sinclair scores, so does Di Canio, and Cole, and Lampard. Di Canio has a tantrum. Paolo and Fat Frank nearly come to blows over who takes a penalty. 'Arry's twitch makes an early appearance. The game has everything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZkg-LUKhpA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bogota Gaz:

Wasn't this game written about on another blog just a few days back.

I'm with all the Leeds, QPR & 99.4% of all West Hams in thinking you're a complete tit.

Just to add to that i also used to be a Soldier & served in various conflicts around the world. So, in your own words & opinion, my opinion should count for 15.000.000x's more than idiots like yours.

Hammersfan said...

Was it? I wouldn't know. I rarely read the other West Ham blogs. Did the blog in question link to the You Tube footage? I'm enjoying watching games back and, in the close season, am simply sharing what I find. What's so terrible about that?

Anonymous said...

Kevin in Manchesterw rites...

soldiers are told what to think; they don't have opinions so I wouldn't worry about it HF.

Anonymous said...

My Old Man Said:

I'm enjoying these old clips Fanno. Please keep posting them!

Anonymous said...

What a tosser! You say that to Leeds lot "i dont read other bloggs" But when they catch you out with your misinformed crap. You quote other bloggs in a pedantic manner.